Azolla Cultivation: Feeding Chicken using Azolla


Azolla cultivation is one of my hobby now but i would like to tell my story first and how it came into my life.

When my friend shared to me about azolla cultivation, I was skeptical at that time and wasn't able to connect his idea on how it can help me. But when I realized its benefits and its many opportunities not only for me but for everyone started cultivating azolla. I wasn't able to grow it immediately because agriculture was not my line of expertise, but I started loving it when azolla came to the picture. As time passes by, I researched, read, watched video and keep experimenting until i find the right ways on how to take good care of azolla. When you reach my siteyou will see in my video how i feed my chicken with raw azolla. Yesazolla fern can be feed to your livestock such as chicken, duck, turkeycowpigbird and fish. This small fern is reach in proteinvitamins and minerals that can be the answer to your problem regarding your expenses feeding your livestock. Cultivating azolla is fun and inexpensive. With great creativity, you can use containers or make a small pond to cultivate it in your backyard. You just need cow manure, soil, fresh water, tarpaulin or container that can be found in your home.Watch how to make a pond step-step here. If you find this idea helpful, don't waste time and try it in your home. Maybe you can find azolla in your neighborhood or you can get it online. If you are in the Philippines just a comment below or visit AZL philippines page in facebook.

The other uses of azolla are: It can be used as biofertilizer to your crops, plants, vegetables and fruit tress to grow faster and make it productive and bear more fruits and crops; other people use it as bio fuel and bio-remediation in their country; azolla absorbs carbon dioxide and nitrogen in the atmosphere that helps our environment. That's one of the reasons why azolla cultivation got my attention. If you want to make a changestart it today taking the first step and I'll assure you when you use and take care azollait can help you, and by sharing this to others, you can help change their lives too. If you read until this sentence I can say that you are really interested in what I am talking about. Please watch my video below and I believe you have the power to change the world. 

















Thanks for Watching. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Inner Villain

Azolla Farming: How to Cultivate Azolla?