The Inner Villain


Thanks for visiting my site  by the way I’m diomar, and I created this site to help you how to succeed in life


This is my first blog post about how we can overcome  and kill the inner villain or the monster living inside us of you are not aware of it, this villain is controlling us and stopping us when we will going to try to tap our full potential as a person and to  succeed in life. I will share my learnings and ideas here as well as my experiences how I will going to overcome and kill the villain living inside me since I am not yet over kiling it inside me. As an average person, I feel many fear like fear of failure, fear of criticism, fear of trying new things, fear of exploring to other areas of life and many more. I realized that I have another person living inside me that is in control over my thoughts,emotions, my decisions and my actions in life. I always have imposed self limiting beliefs like I’ll never be rich, I can’t do this , I can’t do that and many more. Since I already discover this thing inside me, I believe you have it too and I want you also to kill that villain in you who is always controlling you and your life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Azolla Cultivation: Feeding Chicken using Azolla

Azolla Farming: How to Cultivate Azolla?